the offitial Anime GIF. Thread

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
1,646
Likes
5
#1
take it here you damn nerds.


i dont see how its fair that the nerds are allowed to have their fake boobs, but the real GIF thread isnt allowed boobs in there

fuck if you want we can even find chicks with fake tits that way its just as real as Anime.










i have a feeling ill get probation for this but fuck it
 

bonenator

Mhm
Premium
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,572
Likes
1,484
#3
anime is gayer than poncherellie taking it up the butt while driving a motorcycle down the highway at high speeds
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
3,210
Likes
0
#4
Candyshop said:
take it here you damn nerds.


i dont see how its fair that the nerds are allowed to have their fake boobs, but the real GIF thread isnt allowed boobs in there

fuck if you want we can even find chicks with fake tits that way its just as real as Anime.


i have a feeling ill get probation for this but fuck it
Your taking a cartoon to seriously.
And if you think cartoons look like reality then you must be on crack.
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
1,646
Likes
5
#5
Bio[Nuke] said:
Your taking a cartoon to seriously.
And if you think cartoons look like reality then you must be on crack.
hey man im not taking it serious, i just made a thread so the homo's can post it here instead of flooding the other thread.
 
U

Ubiquitous

#6
Candyshop said:
hey man im not taking it serious, i just made a thread so the homo's can post it here instead of flooding the other thread.
Can these homos spell official?
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
1,646
Likes
5
#7
Ubiquitous said:
Can these homos spell official?

dont you have to go play one of those hentai dating online games or something??

blow me, the damn edit button wont work for me for some reason.
 
U

Ubiquitous

#8
Candyshop said:
dont you have to go play one of those hentai dating online games or something??

blow me, the damn edit button wont work for me for some reason.
*blows*
Jesus Christ, eat some more spicy food man. It makes it taste better.