The Punisher

chod

Premium
Nov 26, 2003
I just saw it, i thought it would be a spider man type movie with no gore, but i was wrong! LOTS of GORE complete with some boobies. It was amazing.

N

Neato

Eh it was alright i expected better though.... Van helsing better be good thats all i can say

T

The Whale

Van Helsing will blow...hard.

M

M&M's

The Punisher didn't have as many special effects as Spiderman, but it was still good to me.

I'm into the whole vampire/werewolves/monster type movies, so Van Helsing better rock.

T
M&M's said:
I'm into the whole vampire/werewolves/monster type movies, so Van Helsing better rock.
dude, I hate to sour your mood..but Van Helsing is from the director of the mummy starring that fag brendan fraser. Chances aren't very good that van helsing will be any good.

I

InfectedCaress

Van Helsing is gay, but the cross scene was fuckin hilarious

Jun 1, 2004
The Punisher was awesome. It's pretty crazy what Tom Jane had to do to buff up for the part, hardcore work out twice a day and a strict liquid diet for 6 months, fuckin-A I don't think I could handle that. I also saw KB2 on the same day, that was also a pretty good flick. I know the Punisher DVD is coming out in September, does anyone know when KB2 is coming out on dvd?