The Worst NES Game EVER!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
the worst nes game ever has to have been festers quest. It had to be the hardest game for nes but I'd like to hear what gave everyone a hard time as kids. It sucked because it was too damn hard.

best nes game: Dodgeball. I tore people new assholes in that game. The good old days.

video games today are too easy to beat. I bet you kids these days could'nt beat half the NES games that some of us grew up with.

Genious

Implanted
the worst nes game ever has to have been festers quest. It had to be the hardest game for nes but I'd like to hear what gave everyone a hard time as kids. It sucked because it was too damn hard.

best nes game: Dodgeball. I tore people new assholes in that game. The good old days.

video games today are too easy to beat. I bet you kids these days could'nt beat half the NES games that some of us grew up with.
One of my favorite games was River City Ransom. I think it was made by the same people who made Dodgeball.

The one game I can think of right now that really pissed me off was Marble Madness.

M

movielover

I love this guy! After someone posted a link to another one of his videos, I watched all of them. The F13 episode is the one that stands out in my mind - hilarious!