The "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

B

branscombe420

#1
Peter Griffin: "You know what grinds my gears"



People who go to parties and talk on cell phones for hours. fucking idiots, think they are too imporant to talk to the people around them.

You know what grinds my gears, people with sunfires and cavaliers with custom exhausts on them. dickheads.. thats all they r dick heads. sitting there driving , tryin to look/sound cool.. with there hands on the wheel... sitting back really low...morons

You know what grinds my gears, cold toilet seats. that.. just fucking pisses me off... they can put a dvd player in a fucking toothbrush practially and they cant put a heater in a toilet seat. it boggles the mind.. like it literally takes my brain out.. cuts it into little cubes , puts letters on it. shakes the dog fuck jesus out of it, throws it down and doesnt come up with ONE words. boggles the mind....

You know what grinds my gears,.. people who drive by and stare at you.
not look .. stare.. turn there head even after theyve driven past you..
am i wearing a turbine or something, what the fuck u lookin' at dicklips.


What grinds your gears Ebaumers?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
B

branscombe420

#7
Spank666 said:
You know what really grinds my gears? Stupidity. I know its not your fault, but for the love of god just fucking die already.

You know what grinds my gears

People with 666 in there nickname , like they think they are scaring anyone.
or like they actually "worship" the devil er someshit. It definatly doesnt look cool, so that cant be the reason.

Your just a goof,
 

eadgbe

It's ice cream, pervert.
Jun 10, 2005
3,228
3
0
#8
droogsteve said:
What really grinds my gears? People who can't drive a stick shift.

See, I meant it literally.

automatic transmissions are for pussies. if you dont own a stick shift then you might as well chop your dick off now (not you personally, droog)
 

TFS

Steal Life, Cheat Death
Jan 8, 2005
11,571
156
0
32
Ohio
#10
People who hate America simply because we're America. Yes, I was going to compliment you on your sweet Trigun avatar, but instead, I'm just gonna say fuck you. You wouldn't be saying that if a soldier with a 249 was standing in front of you. No, then you'd shut the fuck up. Please pretend that guy's standing there, and he's still pissed about Yoko, so you better not piss him off.

People who use internet jargon other than to make fun of other people.

Bad grammar.
 
Last edited:
B

branscombe420

#11
cam1lo said:
You know what grinds my gears

that I dont know what "grinds my gears" means

from my rant and raves above about my gear grindin'...

Its anything that pisses you off.
 

Devastation

Fac et Spera
Premium
Apr 14, 2004
14,046
626
48
37
Indiana
#12
branscombe420 said:
Peter Griffith: "You know what grinds my gears"



People who go to parties and talk on cell phones for hours. fucking idiots, think they are too imporant to talk to the people around them.

You know what grinds my gears, people with sunfires and cavaliers with custom exhausts on them. dickheads.. thats all they r dick heads. sitting there driving , tryin to look/sound cool.. with there hands on the wheel... sitting back really low...morons

You know what grinds my gears, cold toilet seats. that.. just fucking pisses me off... they can put a dvd player in a fucking toothbrush practially and they cant put a heater in a toilet seat. it boggles the mind.. like it literally takes my brain out.. cuts it into little cubes , puts letters on it. shakes the dog fuck jesus out of it, throws it down and doesnt come up with ONE words. boggles the mind....

You know what grinds my gears,.. people who drive by and stare at you.
not look .. stare.. turn there head even after theyve driven past you..
am i wearing a turbine or something, what the fuck u lookin' at dicklips.


What grinds your gears Ebaumers?
Okay, we get it. You're from Canada.

But seriously folks, what grinds my gears is France, Quebec, and Peanut Butter.

It's not butter! It's a bunch of crushed peanuts that have been made into a spread!
 

camilo

<strong>Formerly cam1lo</strong>
Dec 17, 2004
6,216
189
0
36
#13
branscombe420 said:
from my rant and raves above about my gear grindin'...

Its anything that pisses you off.
oh I get it.

well, stupid kids who talk in the middle of a movie. "Just shut up fucking kids, you are not funny".

Cigarrete smoke. sometimes i jsut want to punch them in the mouth and/or kick them in the crotch
 

18C

Premium Abuser
Jul 22, 2005
10,093
387
0
#14
Car salesmen. Don't go showing me the expensive models that I can't afford and make me feel bad, you douches.
 

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Mar 24, 2003
6,209
640
0
Bronx, NY
#15
eadgbe said:
automatic transmissions are for pussies. if you dont own a stick shift then you might as well chop your dick off now (not you personally, droog)

I hear you, brother. My dick is not in danger. My personal vehicles are a Blazer, five speed manual, and a Jeep, six speed manual.

Mastering a clutch isn't exactly rocket science. Automatic transmissions are for retards.
 

RustyShakleford

Corprit Manijer
Premium
Jun 15, 2004
3,096
203
0
Manitoba
#16
branscombe420 said:
Peter Griffith: "You know what grinds my gears"



People who go to parties and talk on cell phones for hours. fucking idiots, think they are too imporant to talk to the people around them.
Why do you care so much? Who gives a shit. You're at a party. There is PLENTY of people to talk to. Quit your bitching, your whole post is shit.
 
B

BlUe_MoNdAy

#19
branscombe420 said:
Peter Griffith: "You know what grinds my gears"


What grinds your gears Ebaumers?
People who can't spell the name of a popular cartoon character. Come on people it's Griffin not Griffith.
 
Jul 8, 2005
3,451
0
0
Chicago
www.myspace.com
#20
What grinds my gears?......

Eh, sometimes me when I hit third gear on my Trans Am. Maybe my trans is going, but anyone who has a 6-speed trans (T-56 Manual Transmission) on an F-Body car will understand.

.....as for Flaming! That pisses me off unless more than needed!