Think you have a good avatar?

S
Moregg said:
if u think you have a cool avatar post it here!
CALLING RILEY!!!! ALL HAIL RILEY!!!
She has some totally cool avatars that she made!!! She is the Avatar Queen.

K

killamonkey

Star said:
CALLING RILEY!!!! ALL HAIL RILEY!!!
She has some totally cool avatars that she made!!! She is the Avatar Queen.
Heck ya she is she made my avatar in like 5 min.
All Hail Riley

Big D

Yeah...I love it
RolandOfGilead said:
This is my newest one. I just got sick of the whole Little-Mac-Punch-Out-Handjob deal, so I switched it up a little.
...people say ya look like MC Hammer on crack, Humpty... ~ Digial Underground

Sweet avatar man, and the rest of you have good ones too...Star and killamonkey, looks like you have Riley specials...awesome. Like the new one veXati0n, but I liked the old one better...guess it was time for a change. Oh, and Moregg, cool little animation there.

Who made their own avatar?

Edit:
i have 2 say that his ava tar is soooo bad , that its funny he's postin in the "Think you have a good avatar?" thread, imean, sum perverts who Masturbate on their couch might like it, but other than that it SUCKS!!!
Someone sent me a bad rep for this...I love you too whoever you are...thanks for having the courage to tell me out in the open you coward...

Last edited:

emericanlegend

Please Read Sektion A
Apr 21, 2004
Morregg yours is awesome. veXatiOn i like yours, but the old one was cooler, the one with the guy making little circles with his fingars. Big D yours is kool too :D

C

ColdReaper

I have a ton of avatar and signatures images I made before I came here but sadly they are all 150x150 and don't translate well to being squished.

J
my avatar can rave to any trance song you got (seriously put on trance and he really moves to almost any beat)

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
Mar 24, 2004
www.eBaumnation.com
Visit site
HawaiianHottie said:
I'll try making a moving one next!

Mahalo,
Hawaiian Hottie

Sports Hawaii
This looks like the same person that was site whoring in the Girls Pix thread. Here is a link and a quote...

Hawaiian Hottie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

take your ad whoring somewhere else, ya fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Kanism : 04-19-2004 at 08:48 AM.

http://emuseforum.com/showthread.php?t=10253&page=20&pp=15

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CowKillaMooMan

<--- I think mine is cool but thats only cause I made it myself, and I'm suprized it turned out so good, because I have no artistic talent whatsoever

D

Dysolexic

does any1 like mine it's from a jap gore flick. he's the rawest dude he cuts part of his tongue off and blows smoke thru his cheeks