Think you have a good avatar?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
S
Moregg said:
if u think you have a cool avatar post it here!
CALLING RILEY!!!! ALL HAIL RILEY!!!
She has some totally cool avatars that she made!!! She is the Avatar Queen.

K

killamonkey

Star said:
CALLING RILEY!!!! ALL HAIL RILEY!!!
She has some totally cool avatars that she made!!! She is the Avatar Queen.
Heck ya she is she made my avatar in like 5 min.
All Hail Riley

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
yeah this thread is kinda pointless cuz theres a like 15 page long post on avatars already. Check it out.

Big D

Yeah...I love it
Wasn't that an avatar creation thread, and not a whose avatar is better thread? Whatever the case, here's mine...made it myself, and yes, I'm a dirty bastard. I like it...lap dances are good.

This is my newest one. I just got sick of the whole Little-Mac-Punch-Out-Handjob deal, so I switched it up a little.

Big D

Yeah...I love it
RolandOfGilead said:
This is my newest one. I just got sick of the whole Little-Mac-Punch-Out-Handjob deal, so I switched it up a little.
...people say ya look like MC Hammer on crack, Humpty... ~ Digial Underground

Sweet avatar man, and the rest of you have good ones too...Star and killamonkey, looks like you have Riley specials...awesome. Like the new one veXati0n, but I liked the old one better...guess it was time for a change. Oh, and Moregg, cool little animation there.

Who made their own avatar?

Edit:
i have 2 say that his ava tar is soooo bad , that its funny he's postin in the "Think you have a good avatar?" thread, imean, sum perverts who Masturbate on their couch might like it, but other than that it SUCKS!!!
Someone sent me a bad rep for this...I love you too whoever you are...thanks for having the courage to tell me out in the open you coward...

Last edited:

emericanlegend

Please Read Sektion A
Morregg yours is awesome. veXatiOn i like yours, but the old one was cooler, the one with the guy making little circles with his fingars. Big D yours is kool too :D

C

ColdReaper

I have a ton of avatar and signatures images I made before I came here but sadly they are all 150x150 and don't translate well to being squished.

J
my avatar can rave to any trance song you got (seriously put on trance and he really moves to almost any beat)

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
HawaiianHottie said:
I'll try making a moving one next!

Mahalo,
Hawaiian Hottie

Sports Hawaii
This looks like the same person that was site whoring in the Girls Pix thread. Here is a link and a quote...

Hawaiian Hottie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

take your ad whoring somewhere else, ya fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Kanism : 04-19-2004 at 08:48 AM.

http://emuseforum.com/showthread.php?t=10253&page=20&pp=15

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CowKillaMooMan

<--- I think mine is cool but thats only cause I made it myself, and I'm suprized it turned out so good, because I have no artistic talent whatsoever

D

Dysolexic

does any1 like mine it's from a jap gore flick. he's the rawest dude he cuts part of his tongue off and blows smoke thru his cheeks