This is slack

H

Hulio

#1
How stupid is this. I want to look up porn at 11:00 p.m. but because either my dad keeps getting up and watching TV and my sister never sleeps and starts eating in the nearby kitchen and making scones and stuff (only one of them seem to be present at a time but as soon as one leaves the other comes) then how the heck am i meant to look up porn without getting caught? I had to wait till 2:00 a.m just so i can be alone!!! Even if i have no people nearby its only a matter of time before my sister comes back for half an hour just to eat chocolate. The worse part is that this seems like every night and not just a few so i have to get crummy sleep just to look up porn!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Has anyone else had problems with looking up porn or getting caught??
 
M

MaKaVeLi

#2
I dont need porn. I got reality :cool:
 
D

Dude Kaboom

#3
Just tell them you're studying sexology and it's educational
 

Caveman

Active Member
Mar 1, 2003
4,596
617
0
31
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
forum.ebaumsworld.com
#4
Hulio said:
How stupid is this. I want to look up porn at 11:00 p.m. but because either my dad keeps getting up and watching TV and my sister never sleeps and starts eating in the nearby kitchen and making scones and stuff (only one of them seem to be present at a time but as soon as one leaves the other comes) then how the heck am i meant to look up porn without getting caught? I had to wait till 2:00 a.m just so i can be alone!!! Even if i have no people nearby its only a matter of time before my sister comes back for half an hour just to eat chocolate. The worse part is that this seems like every night and not just a few so i have to get crummy sleep just to look up porn!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Has anyone else had problems with looking up porn or getting caught??
Cut off your penis, you will then have no more urges to look up porn.
 

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
11,005
802
0
CA
#6
What you do is hide in a doorway next to the kitchen and when your sister walks by jump out behind her with rag with cloroform on it and then drag her upstairs and rape her........or.....don't look at porn :)
 
C

ColdReaper

#8
PORN! be responsible

from the sound of it people who still live with their parents shouldent be looking at porn anyway.
 

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
770
152
0
30
Visit site
#10
This may sound kind of strange, but I have never looked at porn on the computer. I have accidenly looked at a few homepages by mis-typing a website name, like whitehouse.com. First of all, my parents probably wouldn't care, thing is, I wouldn't feel comfortable. The only porn I have looked at is Playboy magazines. I don't like the whole "Nasty cum on the girls face, and huge double penatration in the asshole." That stuff is kind of wierd to me. I just like looking at the girls, Playboy usually has some very naturally beautiful girls too.
 
B

BigMattTheHobo

#11
Vigid said:
Playboy usually has some very naturally beautiful girls too.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Airbrushed chicks made of plastic look natural?

HAHAHAHAHAHA....
 
#12
Vigid said:
This may sound kind of strange, but I have never looked at porn on the computer. I have accidenly looked at a few homepages by mis-typing a website name, like whitehouse.com. First of all, my parents probably wouldn't care, thing is, I wouldn't feel comfortable. The only porn I have looked at is Playboy magazines. I don't like the whole "Nasty cum on the girls face, and huge double penatration in the asshole." That stuff is kind of wierd to me. I just like looking at the girls, Playboy usually has some very naturally beautiful girls too.
Go into kazaa lite. Type in under videos:

'Heather ideepthroat'

haha, best girlfriend you could want, trust me.
 

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Mar 24, 2003
6,209
640
0
Bronx, NY
#13
Ray said:
Go into kazaa lite. Type in under videos:

'Heather ideepthroat'

haha, best girlfriend you could want, trust me.
You're making that your first post? Get lost n00b!!

:p :D
 
F

familyguyfreak

#15
Wtf, I posted here but nothing showed up... oh well.

Just do what I do and print the pics and put them in a good hiding place so when you're sister is looking for a game in your room she doesn't stumble upon them :p

And since we're on the subject of porn, yesterday while I was browsing the forums, a porn site popped up. I wasn't at any porn site then so I don't know if it was just a bug in the internet or ebaum has a sick mind and is sending porno to minors...
 
#16
droogsteve said:
You're making that your first post? Get lost n00b!!

:p :D
Heather is a classy woman! Just because she lets her husband sleep with other women and deepthroat does not make her a slag! It's not porn. It's earwigging into her personal life. A dam good life at that.
 
D

Disconnect This

#17
familyguyfreak said:
And since we're on the subject of porn, yesterday while I was browsing the forums, a porn site popped up. I wasn't at any porn site then so I don't know if it was just a bug in the internet or ebaum has a sick mind and is sending porno to minors...
sounds just like him :p

you probably have adware on your comp...do you have a pop up stopper?
 
F

familyguyfreak

#18
Disconnect This said:
sounds just like him :p

you probably have adware on your comp...do you have a pop up stopper?
How do I find out if I have adware on my comp? And yes I do have a pop up blocker, but it doesn't always work too great :(
 
H
#19
Use spybot search and destroy. But enough of that, lets get back on the subject of porn
 
Apr 22, 2004
1,652
30
0
Brokedown Palace
#20
Vigid said:
This may sound kind of strange, but I have never looked at porn on the computer. I have accidenly looked at a few homepages by mis-typing a website name, like whitehouse.com. First of all, my parents probably wouldn't care, thing is, I wouldn't feel comfortable. The only porn I have looked at is Playboy magazines. I don't like the whole "Nasty cum on the girls face, and huge double penatration in the asshole." That stuff is kind of wierd to me. I just like looking at the girls, Playboy usually has some very naturally beautiful girls too.
It's true, the porn on the internet is messed up. Their is no normal porn... it seems to me all there is, is pics of girls sticking weird objects in their vagina and stuff like that. There is no such thing as hot naked girls on the internet, but their is the weird stuff... Playboy is the answer! :D