Toronto police are crazy!

C

CanadianJoker

LMAO, seen that before, funny at the end, he just throws the knife, like, 'WTF, they just fucking hit me, fuck this.'

B

branscombe420

prolly just high on crack..

Torontonians,..
Detroit spread right over the border

And btw,
Raptor483 said:
If I had a dollar for every time that has been posted here I could pay that guys doctor bills! :confused:leeping:
In Canada we have healthcare,..
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

R

Romans909

Toronto police are crazy!

I find the word Crazy offensive, in todays world nothing is really crazy, and besides our friends down north probly do worst then this.

" let the love continue "

E

Ebaum Knight

branscombe420 said:
In Canada we have healthcare,..
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
lol... So true... pwned America! :hilarious:

Yeah seen this video a few times... Cops need to do what cops need to do. But US police are a lot more hardcore then anything we have here.

Nov 13, 2004
Toronto
Police outside North America are a lot more hardcore when it comes to disarming suspects. Cops in third world countries are lot more inclined to shoot people compared to here. So this video is nothing.

HereLiesMatthew

Jun 30, 2005
It's because here in Canada, we don't put up with assholes threatening violence for no reason, so we hit them with big vehicles.

FREE HEALTHCARE

J

JonnyThunderZ66

Romans909 said:
I find the word Crazy offensive, in todays world nothing is really crazy, and besides our friends down north probly do worst then this.
You truly are an UP SOUTH fool.
CRAZY :insane: CRAZY :insane: CRAZY :insane:

D

Demianu27

Honestly, that was messed up.

Who the heck would chose

A) Run suspect over with a car

vs

B) Shoot his stupid ass

not me man... not me...

E

Ebaum Knight

Demianu27 said:
Honestly, that was messed up.

Who the heck would chose

A) Run suspect over with a car

vs

B) Shoot his stupid ass

not me man... not me...
Well the advantage is he didn't die.

D

Demianu27

Ebaum Knight said:
Well the advantage is he didn't die.
You really think that wasn't a possability?

An aimed shot is probably less lethal then ramming him with a car. When he got pinned between that pole and the car, he could have easily had a rib go through a vital organ.

That was the most retarded move by police that I have seen to date; where's all this less-lethal weaponry our tax dollars are going to?