V*gan Nicole rightfully yells at a prostitute and her pimp.

Slvtrdr

aspiring raper
Super Moderator
Nov 2, 2010
:hungry::hungry::hilarious::hilarious:

How come everyone in Yankee Doodle land always threatens to call the police...

AlmostApathetic

Supporter: Directive 17
Premium
Dec 24, 2007
The Taint of Ohio
:hungry::hungry::hilarious::hilarious:

How come everyone in Yankee Doodle land always threatens to call the police...
Because no RCMP. If she called 911 over that she'll probably get fined. LOL Then she'll go full veg^n and probably shoot up a forum somewhere.

Hakik

tetraidro rivoluzione
Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Hashishkistan
It's obvious she's mad jealous that the other chick is getting some action, and is probably prettier, while her lonely fat ass just has her shitty salad to keep her company.

Slvtrdr

aspiring raper
Super Moderator
Nov 2, 2010
Because no RCMP. If she called 911 over that she'll probably get fined. LOL Then she'll go full veg^n and probably shoot up a forum somewhere.
I have never been threaten'd with someone calling police in canada but in the States twice both over non issues. Once in a bar for supposedly jumping the line. I got a note left on my car saying they called the police for turning right on a red (which is perfectly legal in that state) I should have kept the note, it was funny as fuck like 2 paragraphs of batshit insane crazy talk.

AlmostApathetic

Supporter: Directive 17
Premium
Dec 24, 2007
The Taint of Ohio
I got a note left on my car saying they called the police for turning right on a red (which is perfectly legal in that state) I should have kept the note, it was funny as fuck like 2 paragraphs of batshit insane crazy talk.
There's something familiar about that. Hmmm...

Was it written on the back gluten free animal cracker box?

Slvtrdr

aspiring raper
Super Moderator
Nov 2, 2010
There's something familiar about that. Hmmm...

Was it written on the back gluten free animal cracker box?
I think it was on an Applebee's or Wendy's napkin, so the whole process of writing it with a bic pen took like 10min or so (fp) she obliviously had to much gluten that afternoon

Damiæn

King Cum
Premium
Aug 7, 2010
Damn, looks like she lost some weight. Good for her.