Velvet Revolver, Potentially greatest band ever?

N

ninous26

I seriously think that velvet revolver is going to be one of the greatest bands ever, they're just like an all star team. For those of you who dont know who they are here are the band members

Slash( Guns and Roses)-Lead Guitar
Duff McKagan(Guns and Roses)- Bass
Matt Sorum(Guns and roses)-Drums
Dave Kushner(???)-Guitar
Scott Weiland(Stone Temple Pilots)-Lead Singer, also best rock vocalist today.

L

lameassdude

I think it's great that they aren't a wasted talent anymore, although I could give less of a shit about Scott. Definately not the best.

Mount_Happy

ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
Sep 3, 2004
VR is great, i love Contraband and after seeing their live performance they have earned a spot as one of my favourite bands.

But not the greatest ever, its still early in their career though, we'll see what comes in the future.

/Tilt/

YOU DICK!
Jun 25, 2004
New York
It looked good on paper, but Scott is still just a 90s reject that can't sing or show up on time. Kinda reminds me of some other guy that was in one of Slash's old bands. Hmm...

L

lameassdude

/Tilt/ said:
It looked good on paper, but Scott is still just a 90s reject that can't sing or show up on time. Kinda reminds me of some other guy that was in one of Slash's old bands. Hmm...
hmmm and where is that guy now?

S

Sex & Violence

Scott Weiland has been my favorite vocalist for a long time now, and although I like VR a lot, STP will always be much better in my book. I have actually seen VR twice live, and both shows were incredible... After one of the shows I met Scott, Slash, Duff and Dave (and I got all of thier autographs too, minus Slash).

Aug 21, 2005
London
sorry, but i hate guns and roses and i also hate velvet revolver. That fking ugly skinny wanker who has to show us his horrible body thinking hes mr goldenballs. (in music video)