very funny pics of snoop dawg

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
S

snowsk8er77

if u dont think theses are :hilarious: then you are very :confused:leeping: and that makes me want to :banghead: while im :thud: while your mom is :angel:

C

chuckgregory

thats dr. dre
and they are possibly funny cuz he is so hard and he is posing for pictures, but whatever makes u money...

S

snowsk8er77

chuckgregory said:
thats dr. dre
and they are possibly funny cuz he is so hard and he is posing for pictures, but whatever makes u money...
shut op foo.. yall jus jealous of my pimp-diddley skillz....... :confused: :confused:huffle: :angel: :cool: :p :bang: :confused:leeping: :) :rolleyes:

I'm sorry everyone. I'm ashamed to say I live in the same part of California as this kid.

SlOtH

F**kin the party up-in
snowsk8er77 said:
shut op foo.. yall jus jealous of my pimp-diddley skillz....... :confused: :confused:huffle: :angel: :cool: :p :bang: :confused:leeping: :) :rolleyes:

Nice job you god damn waste of brain matter. Now go back to "Norcal" and get sodomized by another metrosexual pretty boy.

I bet this is another little white kid trying to be gangster, plus we all know that really is 50 cent..duh!

O

ouchies

its snoop dogg idiot, not snoop dawg. and now that i looked at the pics, i noticed that thats not even him. idiot

anGus said:
I'm sorry everyone. I'm ashamed to say I live in the same part of California as this kid.

Don't be sorry. Just find out where he lives and go kick his ass.

And be sure to post the pics.