Viceroy

D
In a PM from Viceroy
You're mommy wants you, she says your pop tarts are ready. Run along kid, you ain't welcome. Even people who dislike me (and that's a lot) seem to think you're a dumbass.

Do you guys really not like me? Liberals and conservatives free to post.

Do you guys really... do you guys think I'm an ass... which is dumb?

D

doginthecreek

Dozzi said:
Do you guys really not like me? Liberals and conservatives free to post.

Do you guys really... do you guys think I'm an ass... which is dumb?
I think youre a republican neo nazi cock sucker. And if you had your pic posted, I would photoshop it licking bush's pussy.
btw...can I have one of your poptarts? :D

M

Merkulrdanu

i think viceroy got you two confuzed, because thats how i feel about him, wheras i have no reson to not think you are a decently cool person

D

doginthecreek

lol....next week I am leaving the country...hahaha.......good luck then....although you guys might get the last laugh.... cuz I will be the one in a foreign country.....talking on a politics forum... :D

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Mar 24, 2003
Bronx, NY
Dozzi, he PMed you because you called him gay in your avatar. Seems to me you started it. Now both of you play nice and knock off the bullshit or I'll send you to bed without supper. By which I mean a one week ban for spamming up Current Events.

May 17, 2003
New Yuck
this is worse than bitches. :rolleyes: if someone doesnt like you in an ONLINE forum- is it really that much of a travesty that a whole thread & PM's need to be sent? Get over yourselves ppl. :p

May 17, 2003
New Yuck
dozzi as cruel as ur avatar message is - I laffed.

btw- here is a convo I had with him online- he is upset because I laffed about the towelhead being abused by our forces.

17:40:43) NBAwenli: i think ur disgusting
(17:40:48) NBAwenli: u make so many cruel posts
(17:41:13) mamichuli242: hahaha
(17:41:17) mamichuli242: aww
(17:41:23) mamichuli242: did I offend you?
(17:41:30) mamichuli242: its okay