Viceroy

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
D
In a PM from Viceroy
You're mommy wants you, she says your pop tarts are ready. Run along kid, you ain't welcome. Even people who dislike me (and that's a lot) seem to think you're a dumbass.

Do you guys really not like me? Liberals and conservatives free to post.

Do you guys really... do you guys think I'm an ass... which is dumb?

D

doginthecreek

Dozzi said:
Do you guys really not like me? Liberals and conservatives free to post.

Do you guys really... do you guys think I'm an ass... which is dumb?
I think youre a republican neo nazi cock sucker. And if you had your pic posted, I would photoshop it licking bush's pussy.
btw...can I have one of your poptarts? :D

M

Merkulrdanu

i think viceroy got you two confuzed, because thats how i feel about him, wheras i have no reson to not think you are a decently cool person

Stanky105

Anti-Spoon & Anti-Monkey
doginthecreek said:
I think youre a republican neo nazi cock sucker. And if you had your pic posted, I would photoshop it licking bush's pussy.
btw...can I have one of your poptarts? :D
Droog, ban this guy's range already!

Viceroy

Nute Gunray
Clearly Dozzi takes my avatar personally, otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to insult me with his.

D

doginthecreek

lol....next week I am leaving the country...hahaha.......good luck then....although you guys might get the last laugh.... cuz I will be the one in a foreign country.....talking on a politics forum... :D

Sketcher

Let the chaos begin
Merkulrdanu said:
i think viceroy got you two confuzed, because thats how i feel about him, wheras i have no reson to not think you are a decently cool person
Same here. I don't have a problem with you, Dozzi.

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Dozzi, he PMed you because you called him gay in your avatar. Seems to me you started it. Now both of you play nice and knock off the bullshit or I'll send you to bed without supper. By which I mean a one week ban for spamming up Current Events.

this is worse than bitches. :rolleyes: if someone doesnt like you in an ONLINE forum- is it really that much of a travesty that a whole thread & PM's need to be sent? Get over yourselves ppl. :p

dozzi as cruel as ur avatar message is - I laffed.

btw- here is a convo I had with him online- he is upset because I laffed about the towelhead being abused by our forces.

17:40:43) NBAwenli: i think ur disgusting
(17:40:48) NBAwenli: u make so many cruel posts
(17:41:13) mamichuli242: hahaha
(17:41:17) mamichuli242: aww
(17:41:23) mamichuli242: did I offend you?
(17:41:30) mamichuli242: its okay

Mugatu

Special User
You have a right to be here so long as you follow the forum rules. Everyone says stupid shit at times dont worry about it.