Vida Guerra: Hot chick or just Giant Ass?

No0n3

Sheeple
Jul 11, 2005
Belgium
In my opinion, I think she just has an ok face, and a huge ass. I don't find it attractive. There are some pics where she looks good, but others where her ass takes up half of the screen I don't like.

Nemo

omeN
Premium
Oct 26, 2006
well it depends how your gf looks...but seems like jealousy......i think she has a nice body...but the playboy pics...before they were edited she had all kindsa spots and lopoked kinda weird...ill try find a pic....

well it depends how your gf looks...but seems like jealousy......i think she has a nice body...but the playboy pics...before they were edited she had all kindsa spots and lopoked kinda weird...ill try find a pic....

My girlfriend is hot just has a small tight ass. I think she's intinidated by the giant rear, that's all.

I'll send her this thread - so far vote is in my favor.. :D

ThePope

Currently Menstruating.
Aug 5, 2005
Kickapoo
She has a nice ass but her tits are dissapointing. As a boob-man I have to say Vida is pretty hot but there are hotter chicks out there.

Dr. Zombie

(Historian)
Jul 20, 2006
USA
Wow, your gf thinks she is fat?! Does your gf look like a toothpick or something? As for her ass, yes it is giant and yes... it is fucking gorgeous!

With an ass like that, my tounge would be her toilet paper after a 4th meal at Taco Bell.

camjoe87

Alcohol Dehydrogenase
Jul 24, 2005
I think she's hot. My girlfriend thinks she's ugly and fat.
Chicks always think badly of girls hotter than them. It's the way of life.

I'd say Vida is pretty hot.

She kinda lost it with over exposure.
I didn't know over exposure could dramatically change the appearance of a girl. Woah, I think I'll dedicate my next research paper in BioScience class to that.