weightroom fight...

B

BlAzEnUgS

i dunno if this has been on here, but iv seen it, but i was wonderin if this is the whole entire video? im also lookin for the fight the first one in the "bare knuckle a fight video" one were there also in the locker room, its a fat kid and a skinny kid, and one more which is the one were there fighting outside, and i think a guy jumps in and smashes a beer bottle over his head? if ya guys could help me out that would be great! http://caughtonvideo.putfile.com/fight29

thx

camjoe87

Alcohol Dehydrogenase
Jul 24, 2005
W T F ... If you have to tilt your head for the first minute of the video to see it, you just know a very gay fight is going to ensue.....

B

BlAzEnUgS

i rerally dont give a shit, i kno its a shitty fight, but if u read my post all i was asking if it was the full video? and if i could have help finding the other ones listed, but as usual i just have to deal with a bunch of e-holes who dont like wut they see, sry to dissapoint you

Sep 3, 2005
LOL the kid in the white was talking all that shit and then didn't do anything to back it up besides trying to throw a haymaker but ended up just spinning around. Not saying the other kid fared any better but if you plan on making fun of a kid you should also know how to fight and be able back up your talk. And the oscar for worste fight scene in the world goes to...