weightroom fight...

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
B

BlAzEnUgS

i dunno if this has been on here, but iv seen it, but i was wonderin if this is the whole entire video? im also lookin for the fight the first one in the "bare knuckle a fight video" one were there also in the locker room, its a fat kid and a skinny kid, and one more which is the one were there fighting outside, and i think a guy jumps in and smashes a beer bottle over his head? if ya guys could help me out that would be great! http://caughtonvideo.putfile.com/fight29

thx

camjoe87

Alcohol Dehydrogenase
W T F ... If you have to tilt your head for the first minute of the video to see it, you just know a very gay fight is going to ensue.....

This one time i saw 2 guys kissing in the park. Up untill I watched this video It was the gayest thing i ever seen

B

BlAzEnUgS

i rerally dont give a shit, i kno its a shitty fight, but if u read my post all i was asking if it was the full video? and if i could have help finding the other ones listed, but as usual i just have to deal with a bunch of e-holes who dont like wut they see, sry to dissapoint you

xec

Beaner
That fight just got the gayest fight video on the internet award. It beat the fight with two cyclists throwing punches like little girls. Here it is

bonenator

Mhm
Premium
"hey! are you about to crii,you about to criii,i see tha teers in yor eys!??end hickass accent

haha.... was pretty funny... then that kid spinnin around in the end, wtf

look how lightly theyre pushing each other in the beginning, then their slow ass punches XD

LOL the kid in the white was talking all that shit and then didn't do anything to back it up besides trying to throw a haymaker but ended up just spinning around. Not saying the other kid fared any better but if you plan on making fun of a kid you should also know how to fight and be able back up your talk. And the oscar for worste fight scene in the world goes to...