weird things you do while on the phone?

B
I, myself, don't really like talking on the phone much, just short to the point conversations and thats it. So I don't really do strange things while on the phone, just stare at the floor and such.

But I see other ppl that can walk around the world twice while talking on the phone. Some like to play with the phone cord, or fiddle with things.

So, do you do anything strange or annoying while on the phone, or see others that do?

T

TheColbyJack

evilmittens said:
Jerk off furiously into a gerbils mouth.
Just a regular hobby of ebaums members. I to do the same.

I usually ignore whoever I am talking to and watch TV.

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
I do the walk thing. For some reason when I'm on the phone for more then like 1 minute, I get up and pace around the room and usually light up a cigarette, even if I just smoked one. It's wierd, I'll hang up the phone and be like "where the fuck did this cigarette come from?"

J

JarOfFlies

Talk.....?

I'm on the phone for less then a minute to everyone. I don't walk around as there really isn't a need to.

Z

zapatos

I count money. I don't know why, but I do. I don't like being on the phone for more than five minutes, though.

S

StinkyFinger

Most of my phone calls end when I get bored like this:

me: gotta go
someone: why?
me: cause I'm at work
someone: and?
me: and I'm sure there's some innocent African American out there just waiting for me to blame him for something he didn't do. BYE! :@

I hate the phone. :@

Mar 13, 2005
Yeah, i pace around the room, and do random shit, i like to play with things, i'm not big on phones, fuck they have the internet now, who the fuck uses phones

S

StinkyFinger

Yeah, people hate it when you say "gotta go, that's my other line, God needs some advice, buh-bye."