what a fuckin bitch

A

A-Crack

haha, fuckin vexation is a jew banger. the guy made fun of me for not knowin how to "link". sorry bill nine...im not on forums all the time and its my like 2nd time using one, so cut me some fuckin slack bitch. how bout u come link this dick you punk ass bitch...geeya.com is the shit and SB crew fucks moms...

A-Crack... :eek:

A

A-Crack

hahahaha, you didnt....you just said uber gay? sigh...i love you people. lets just make coffee and go to the internet cafe and play some video games and catch up on some missed star trek episodes? pussies....

A-Crack...

baumy300

Idolized.
Premium
Jan 26, 2004
Don't you wish you could be like me?
A-Crack said:
hahahaha, you didnt....you just said uber gay? sigh...i love you people. lets just make coffee and go to the internet cafe and play some video games and catch up on some missed star trek episodes? pussies....

A-Crack...

And wtf are you on now? Most likely a computer.So your a "pussy" too huh?
Your a freak, BUT..........there is a way out, its called suicide. Give it a chance!

A

A-Crack

actually im on a lil thing called "coke". it does the body good try it out. all im saying is maybe the guy should take a fuckin chill instead of raggin on me for not knowing how to make a link? like come on, im just a newb on forums, but u dont gotta diss me for it. cheers.

A-Crack...

D

Deltron

Here's some tips then for a new forum member:

-To make a link type [ url] before the address and [ /url] after it (don't use the spaces for it to work). Or click the world icon, which will display insert hyperlink if you hover your mouse over it, when typing up a message and follow the instructions from there.

-Don't make a thread dedicated to flame someone. Do that in Pm's. You can "pm" that person by clicking their screen name.

-Don't type you're screen name after every post. We already know what your name is no need to repeat the goddamn thing.

Other than that, welcome to the boards!

Oh and...don't be a bitch. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WhatTheFluck295

A-Crack said:
actually im on a lil thing called "coke". it does the body good try it out. all im saying is maybe the guy should take a fuckin chill instead of raggin on me for not knowing how to make a link? like come on, im just a newb on forums, but u dont gotta diss me for it. cheers.

A-Crack...

Yeah, I'm sure you're on coke...mm-hmm... :rolleyes: