Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Prep

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2004
Brokedown Palace
OK... Be honest what were you in High School: Geek, Goth, or Prep? Were you the geek who played Dungeons and Dragons for hours, the Goth who wore black clothes 24/7, or the prep who wears Abercrombie and Fitch shirts?

B

BigMattTheHobo

Not a vary wide selection.

I would say I am 65% jock, 15% stoner, 15% popular and 5% nerd.

R

RaYmOnD

I would say I was the average guy. The guy no-one disliked. I didn't have any enemys, but I didn't have loads of good mates. Just the average guy....

S10000

Nov 6, 2003
Wheres the child molester option...

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
I am not sure what you would call me. I played a lot of sports, am a band geek. Was never in with the popular group or the rich kids. I just never really had a click, just a hand ful of really good friends, I don't think I was disliked though.

EvaMonkey

Little Brother
Mar 10, 2003
20 minutes into the Future.
Visit site
I was a geek, I still am a geek, it say's so right in my sig "GEEK PRIDE" (woot).

I am a Geek of the comic and anime variety, I know the origin of many Super hero's and can hum the theme tune to over 10 Japanese animations... I can pass for a normal everyday human being and still blend in with my fellow geek bretherin.

We are here to persue our dreams and destiny's, do not fear us for you are one of us.

VIVA LA GEEK.

...Yeah I know that was a little heavy, but I love what I do :D :cool:

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
RaYmOnD said:
I would say I was the average guy. The guy no-one disliked. I didn't have any enemys, but I didn't have loads of good mates. Just the average guy....

Yeah same here. I have friends but not waves of them. And I don't think anybody really hates me. I run Cross Country and Track but I also play comp games and visit this site :D

Last edited:

Sketcher

Let the chaos begin
Feb 18, 2004
Connecticut, USA
Wow. Lets see.

Jock - Ran cross country, indoor/outdoor track

Goth - I wasn't really goth but I did have a few close goth friends

Geek - I actually played D&D for a few months back in freshman year

Prep - Had some of those as friends too.

I wasn't the kind of person who knew everybody and was friends with eveyone. But I did have a pretty large group of friends - of all types - and had almost no enemys.

I had friends who were goth, punk, preps, jocks, anarchists (only 1 actually), head bangers, wickas (sp?), and some others.

A
The normal/semi popular guy. I was friends with the "preppy" girls, I guess you could say. You know, the typical 'hot, everyone loves, popular, cheerleaders, runs the school' girls.
Plus I was still friends with kids from the other side (the not so popular kids)

Last edited by a moderator:

S10000

Nov 6, 2003
hahah, A hippie? Thats awesome.

No fucking way I'm a goth. The majority of my friends are probably leaning toward the prep side. None of the guys I hang out with wear abercrombie or anything, but the girls do. I play computer games, and surf the internet a lot in my sparetime, so i guess I'm kinda like a geek. I'm in the other category.

But theres no fucking way I'm a goth. Sorry to all you Gothic people reading this, but I hate your kind.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
catgarvin said:
I was a little hippie!
Hey, man, it was the early seventies. :)
Peace and love baby. :p

that had to be a pretty cool time to be a teen. :cool:

Feb 18, 2004
United Kingdom
Visit site
I dont follow trends, i dont fit into a stereo type. Im me, lil old individual me, and i was liked for it.

I like my individuality, goths, geeks, stoners, moshers, jocks, all tend to wanna be like each other......fuck that, im MEEEEEEE :D

Edit :- fuck my typing is bad!

Last edited:
A

at0mic88

Uhh, i wear abercrombie... i play rugby... and i have geek friends, but hey.. its fun :)

S
reptilian_storm said:
I dont follow trends, i dont fit into a stereo type. Im me, lil old indivadual me, and i was liked for it.
Yeah, me too, I never followed the crowd. I think I was a little stuck up but didn't mean to be. I never thought I was better than anyone else and I had a lot of friends.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
Star said:
Yeah, me too, I never followed the crowd. I think I was a little stuck up but didn't mean to be. I never thought I was better than anyone else and I had a lot of friends.

I think a lot of people mistake being the type of person that keeps to yourself as stuck up. I have been labeled a snob, and thats far from the case, I just don't go out of my way to be with the "in crowd"

Last edited:

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Mar 24, 2003
Bronx, NY
I was a lot like Matt. A jock/stoner hybrid.

My school didn't really have a "popular" crowd like I see in movies. Nobody really gave a shit. The year that I graduated, the senior prom was cancelled because of a lack of interest.

D

Disconnect This

I'm a bohemian kind of person...so that makes me a little of everything and a little bit of nothing.

you know how that shit works :rolleyes: