what do Ebaums users look like?

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
4,466
2
0
28
Illinois
#1
So I've been thinking about the users on this forum. Most of them can debate quite well, trash talk quite well, and know a lot about everything. What I was thingking was that most of them probably look nothing like we'd expect them to look like. So my idea is, post a picture, real or chopped, of what you think someone on this forum actually looks like. You can do it to anyone/ as many people as you want. aaaaand, go
 
T

troutflosser

#2
BaxterII said:
So I've been thinking about the users on this forum. Most of them can debate quite well, trash talk quite well, and know a lot about everything. What I was thingking was that most of them probably look nothing like we'd expect them to look like. So my idea is, post a picture, real or chopped, of what you think someone on this forum actually looks like. You can do it to anyone/ as many people as you want. aaaaand, go
Only redeeming part of this thread.
 
M

Microwave

#3

I think that's me but I can't remember since last time I checked.
 

Lance Uppercutt

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
8,216
335
0
#5
BaxterII said:
So I've been thinking about the users on this forum. Most of them can debate quite well, trash talk quite well, and know a lot about everything. What I was thingking was that most of them probably look nothing like we'd expect them to look like. So my idea is, post a picture, real or chopped, of what you think someone on this forum actually looks like. You can do it to anyone/ as many people as you want. aaaaand, go
Most people here don't know jack shit. And there is a thread like this already, it's the post your pic whatever month edition.
 

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
4,466
2
0
28
Illinois
#6
Lance Uppercutt said:
Most people here don't know jack shit. And there is a thread like this already, it's the post your pic whatever month edition.
yeah, that'a thread saying post your pic as in your real pic, i'm saying a picture of anyone/anything that might look like a user on the forum...there's a difference
 
May 1, 2005
1,304
8
0
28
New Jersey
#7
No, Lance, what he is trying to say is for us to post a picture of what we think another memeber looks like, not what we look like.

Edit-He beat me
 

Lance Uppercutt

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
8,216
335
0
#8
BaxterII said:
yeah, that'a thread saying post your pic as in your real pic, i'm saying a picture of anyone/anything that might look like a user on the forum...there's a difference
You're right, there is a difference. The other thread is a good one.
 
M

Microwave

#11
Lance Uppercutt said:
You're right, there is a difference. The other thread is a good one.
OH BURN. Ten
_______________
ECSTRA SIG
 
Jun 6, 2005
494
0
0
36
#12
You can always do members that haven't posted pictures, although I don't think that is what you were looking for.
 
P

P15TOL

#13
are all ebaumers nerds or wht? lol :confused:
 
P

P15TOL

#15
^holy Shit I Like That Miget Guy Loolzerz
 

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
9,847
356
0
across the universe
#17
I THOUGHT this was what Evamonkey looked like, but I was wrong. What a dissappointment that was.