what do Ebaums users look like?

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
Illinois
So I've been thinking about the users on this forum. Most of them can debate quite well, trash talk quite well, and know a lot about everything. What I was thingking was that most of them probably look nothing like we'd expect them to look like. So my idea is, post a picture, real or chopped, of what you think someone on this forum actually looks like. You can do it to anyone/ as many people as you want. aaaaand, go

T

troutflosser

BaxterII said:
So I've been thinking about the users on this forum. Most of them can debate quite well, trash talk quite well, and know a lot about everything. What I was thingking was that most of them probably look nothing like we'd expect them to look like. So my idea is, post a picture, real or chopped, of what you think someone on this forum actually looks like. You can do it to anyone/ as many people as you want. aaaaand, go
Only redeeming part of this thread.

Lance Uppercutt

Jan 20, 2005
BaxterII said:
Most people here don't know jack shit. And there is a thread like this already, it's the post your pic whatever month edition.

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
Illinois
Lance Uppercutt said:
Most people here don't know jack shit. And there is a thread like this already, it's the post your pic whatever month edition.
yeah, that'a thread saying post your pic as in your real pic, i'm saying a picture of anyone/anything that might look like a user on the forum...there's a difference

Lance Uppercutt

Jan 20, 2005
BaxterII said:
yeah, that'a thread saying post your pic as in your real pic, i'm saying a picture of anyone/anything that might look like a user on the forum...there's a difference
You're right, there is a difference. The other thread is a good one.