What do you do when you get pissed?!

V

Vixta31

so what up when you get mad? you one to solve the problem or do you just leave it and chill out for awhile. when i'm pissed people all better run away from me. i swear that if you annoy me, that's be the end. i luv being alone and just listening to music until i get to sleep. if my good friends come and try to sort me out, i'll be good but usually people ain't got the guts to get close to me. i won't let anyone. i just isolate myself at during that time.

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Vixta31 said:
so what up when you get mad? you one to solve the problem or do you just leave it and chill out for awhile. when i'm pissed people all better run away from me. i swear that if you annoy me, that's be the end. i luv being alone and just listening to music until i get to sleep. if my good friends come and try to sort me out, i'll be good but usually people ain't got the guts to get close to me. i won't let anyone. i just isolate myself at during that time.
Punch walls, sleep, or just walking around in the middle of the night. Clears your head.

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Mar 24, 2003
Bronx, NY
I drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight.

Actually I don't really. Those are just the words to the Dropkick Murphys song that I'm listening to right now.

P

piccola

When Im mad?

I stay calm...Come home to my satanic alter....kneel down before it and sacrifice little bunny rabbits. I immediately feel better.

P

piccola

I also drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight

An if I see a pretty girl I'll sleep with her tonight.....

:p

Oli

Mar 28, 2004
Great Britain
I start rambling. I have gotten out of a number of potential fight scenarios by confusing my opponent with quantum mechanics. Okay, so its by rambling on about some kind of physics that usually ends me up in those situations in the first place but hey...

M

MaKaVeLi

When someone tries to fight with me, i NORMALLY just walk off and say something like "I'll fight with you tomoroww" :cool: but if they offend me, then i fight. but even after i'm finished bashing him, i'm always still angry so i usually go to my house where i have that boxing puchbag thing. whatever the fuck its called.

F
I usually punch walls and crap like that, but then when I calm down a little I smoke some weed and relax or I just have a cigarette. but i do like to be along when I'm in a bad mood.

Sherlock

You're a legend.
Apr 12, 2004
Manchester
If I get really pissed off I tend to punch things that are solid, like walls and doors, cos It doesnt hurt until I calm down, and just hope nobody bothers me in that time.

B
I takes my guns to the range, shoot couple rounds. I always feel better afterward. Other than that i drink until i pass out.

:)