What does everyone look like?

C

ColdReaper

what I look like

some people in the past have asked if the person in my avatar is the real me... but today I have the answer for everyone...

this is me...

What I look Like

EDIT: For the record I did not actually start this topic guy below me did.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sucrose

I searched for this, and I didnt find anything but anyways. What does everyone look like, post pictures if ya have 'em, describe yourself if you dont.

Here is me. Its from Jan. 2, so my hair is about the same, but my sideburns are longer and more defined. Its kind of a bad picture, but whatever.

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
let's just say......I make babys cry :( Click for death lol, kidding, I've posted a pic or two but no fully body ones:

5 feet 5 inches'ish
110 pounds
light build
light brown hair
brown eyes
longish sideburns
I have my ear peirced and soon to be another....

.....erm....yeah

Last edited:
O

oopyman

ColdReaper said:
some people in the past have asked if the person in my avatar is the real me... but today I have the answer for everyone...

this is me...

What I look Like
HAH! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OH JESUS
!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

God damn, you're weird looking.

S

Sucrose

oopyman said:
HAH! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OH JESUS
!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

God damn, you're weird looking.

I think he/she is kidding...

O

oopyman

Sucrose said:
I certainly hope so. Though I don't think she would admit it if it was her anyway. So I have no choice but to assume that's her.

C

ColdReaper

Mikey likes it

Sucrose said:
Hello my future girlfriend.

For all of you don't know that picture is taken from the yahoo profile of some kid who is trying to get a date online... it was a huge fad at quite a few of the websites I visited back in the day. why it was famous was because well what he looked like and what he said in his profile "Hello my future girlfriend."

S

Sucrose

Could we possibly get back on topic? :rolleyes:

L
so of the 12 posts in this thread there is only one real picture of someone here?? well heres my picture. (if i did it correctly...)... ya it didn't work. (i have the pic uploaded in the attachments part but how do i get it to show up?)
http://ebaumsworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13893&stc=1
hopefully this works.. thanks bigd!

C

ChrisGH

This new webpage setup for ebaums is way to simple for me to understand...yeah I did

Big D

Yeah...I love it
ladyk said:
so of the 12 posts in this thread there is only one real picture of someone here?? well heres my picture. (if i did it correctly...)... ya it didn't work. (i have the pic uploaded in the attachments part but how do i get it to show up?)
You have to edit your message now, and then right click on the uploaded attachment, and then paste the link into your message thread.

Big D

Yeah...I love it
Well, I guess I could post a pic...I have a few on my computer, and I don't know which one I like better, so I'll throw em all up. And I was born that way, so don't laugh too hard...or do, if it makes ya feel better.

This one's probably 4 or so years old or so ~ Me before a St. Patty's Day party

This is the pic I use on my avatar ~ Me and a buddy in Mexico

Not the best pic of me, but the newest ~ Me with my fiance'

Enjoy!

Albeano

Praying Mantis Style
Jan 24, 2004
Quad Cities
www.myspace.com
Big D said:
Well, I guess I could post a pic...I have a few on my computer, and I don't know which one I like better, so I'll throw em all up. And I was born that way, so don't laugh too hard...or do, if it makes ya feel better.

This one's probably 4 or so years old or so ~ Me before a St. Patty's Day party

This is the pic I use on my avatar ~ Me and a buddy in Mexico

Not the best pic of me, but the newest ~ Me with my fiance'

Enjoy!
None of those are working bigD

L
Big D said:
You have to edit your message now, and then right click on the uploaded attachment, and then paste the link into your message thread.
thanks bigd, it worked :)