What happend to Eazy-E

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
R

reggie jax

I think he meant what happen to him as in "why did he fall off the face of the earth?" Well there's your answer, cause he would've fell off whether he died or not.

There actualy was some people who planned to murder Eazy, but he died off of aids before they could even try to...

N

ninous26

well he died of aids in april of 94', atleast he was in honest man like in the song STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON he raps, Ima brother that'll smotha your motha, and make your sister think i love he, and in f*** the police hes says something along the lines of ima f*** your sista too.

C

Chungin

ninous26 said:
well he died of aids in april of 94', atleast he was in honest man like in the song STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON he raps, Ima brother that'll smotha your motha, and make your sister think i love he, and in f*** the police hes says something along the lines of ima f*** your sista too.
Are you out of sync? He died on March 26, 1995. R.I.P. Eazy E

K

KEALYBOY

Only positive thing I can say about Eazy is his squeaky voice provided nice comic interlude on NWA records, and he inspired the greatest diss track of all time....

MrDeliquent85

Free ring dings ?
KEALYBOY said:
Only positive thing I can say about Eazy is his squeaky voice provided nice comic interlude on NWA records, and he inspired the greatest diss track of all time....
Agreed. I used to like him but the more I listen to him, the worse he becomes.