What's your IQ?

S

Sucrose

Those bastards make you pay...I just wasted 12 precious minutes before work, I hate you morrowasted...

M

morrowasted

Sucrose said:
Those bastards make you pay...I just wasted 12 precious minutes before work, I hate you morrowasted...
nah, they email the score to you for free

Fryman

man of fry
Feb 9, 2004
that one place
for everyone here's the scale

Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High Genius: 166 - 180
Highest Genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200

mine was 149 and if you don't believe me then that's ur ignorant problem

D

Deltron

I believe you. But, this isn't a very valid test. Any idiot could guess on every question in about 1 min, get more than half right and be a genius.

M

morrowasted

Bugfatty said:
What a fake test. I went through purposely put in wrong answers and it still gave me 100.
maybe you're just really stupid and put in the right answers that you thought were wrong.

hey, if you KNOW you're stupid, thats one strategy!

Big D

Yeah...I love it
Waste of damn time...I'm not giving them my email address to get a bogus IQ score so they can sell my email to 100's of solicitors or whatever they do with the list...

Here's an IQ test that didn't require you to purchase it, or give up your email address to get it, and I'll post it for anyone who's interested ~ International High IQ Society's IQ Test. Its still not as acurate as a real IQ test by any means, so don't get too excited if you do well. Take the ultimate IQ test, and post your results so we know you're as smart as you say you are. By the law of averages, we can't all be over 100...

Here's the score I received on the test, along with an explanatory table that explains the breakdown of IQ scores...

My IQ: 158

IQ Score Explanation Table

D

DeeDee

Wow.. a bunch of damn rocket engineers in here.. give me a break guys. I can bet on it that at least one of you got 100 or less. Take the test big D is talking about, or take the test that is true test, the standford-binet test, which is what you would take with a shrink. incidently, I have taken a REAL IQ test. Mine came up at 115 the first time, dipped down to 105 after an accident where i substained brain damage, and pulled back up to 117 about 5 years later.
Einstein's IQ was somewhere around 160 to 168. I assume all of you guys will be applying with Mensa now than? You can all hang out and drink tea with Gina Davis and Norman Swartzkoff.

Big D

Yeah...I love it
DeeDee said:
Wow.. a bunch of damn rocket engineers in here.. give me a break guys. I can bet on it that at least one of you got 100 or less. Take the test big D is talking about, or take the test that is true test, the standford-binet test, which is what you would take with a shrink. incidently, I have taken a REAL IQ test. Mine came up at 115 the first time, dipped down to 105 after an accident where i substained brain damage, and pulled back up to 117 about 5 years later.
Einstein's IQ was somewhere around 160 to 168. I assume all of you guys will be applying with Mensa now than? You can all hang out and drink tea with Gina Davis and Norman Swartzkoff.
You're right...there more than likely isn't anyone on this whole forum with a 160+ IQ score...anyone that smart wouldn't waste their time here. I have no illusions that 158 is my true score...I'm sure the real test would indicate this.

I did score a 158 on the test I posted...may make me feel good, but I think they inflate it because they want you to join there society if you score well enough. Guess they were having trouble finding members. But it is still a good standard to compare ourselves by. It was a good test as internet IQ tests go...