When Animals Attack

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
M

mokrytzki

#4
funny how they always try to make the animal look like the victim in these
They should shoot that lion, in the eyes. then take a sledgehammer to its mouth, wont be biteing random people anymore
 

xec

Beaner
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
1,645
Likes
30
#5
mokrytzki said:
funny how they always try to make the animal look like the victim in these
They should shoot that lion, in the eyes. then take a sledgehammer to its mouth, wont be biteing random people anymore
What's funnier is that those damn idiots were sitting there petting the huge lion like if it was a damn kitten.
 
A
#6
You couldn't understand what the reporter was saying about the lion.

In africa, it's legal to own lions as pets, and this one was a kind lion.

But if you look carefully , what happened is the kid stumbled and stepped on the lion's paw and that pissed it off alot.

Anyhow, people shouldn't have pets that can kill them in 1 second. If you think about it, count how many times you would have died if your cat was a lion or a tiger...
 

clutch-monkey

momentum
Premium
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
8,892
Likes
202
#7
Atmos said:
Anyhow, people shouldn't have pets that can kill them in 1 second. If you think about it, count how many times you would have died if your cat was a lion or a tiger...
if my cat was a lion or a tiger i wouldn't spray it with water when its been bad, lol :D and it sure as fuck would not sleep inside the house.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
6,772
Likes
248
#9
mokrytzki said:
funny how they always try to make the animal look like the victim in these
They should shoot that lion, in the eyes. then take a sledgehammer to its mouth, wont be biteing random people anymore
You're an idiot if you think the animal is at fault. An animal is an animal and it's going to act like an animal. You think they should shoot the lion for behaving instinctively? Grow up.
 
M

mokrytzki

#10
unearth said:
You're an idiot if you think the animal is at fault. An animal is an animal and it's going to act like an animal. You think they should shoot the lion for behaving instinctively? Grow up.
wouldnt have to shoot it, just stop spending millions to keep animals like this alive in places they dont belong