Where would you live?

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Where would you live if you could choose wherever you want. Would it be an actual place, or a fantasy land just made up in your head? I have always wondered where the best place to live would be, with a nice community, low crime, and open spaces. What place would that be for you?

If I could choose where I live, I would want to live in Hawaii. Open space, great views, hope to have a nice community, plus, its the farthest place from america, where it actually is part of america. You wouldn't have to worry about all of the stuff in the US.

So, where would you choose to live?

D

dunno34

Florida, chicks walking around in bikini's, almost always warm year round, what more can i say :)

W

WhatTheFluck295

A nice grassy suburb somewhere outside of Los Angeles...

Or in a farmhouse in the California countryside....(think, Casey or Stu's houses in Scream)...I'd love to live on a vineyard...and somewhere where I can ride a 4-wheeler....

Either those two, or a nice loft apartment in New York.

S

SectorNine

I would live in Tahoe. North Tahoe (California side). Beautiful in the Summer, perfect for snowboarding in the winter.

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
dunno34 said:
Florida, chicks walking around in bikini's, almost always warm year round, what more can i say :)
I can say, Hurricanes.

Right here in souther new york, best place on earth. Not too hot, not too cold. and we hardly get tornadoes, last one was in 1917!

F

familyguyfreak

I'd want to live on the moon (provided that I first filled the air with oxygen). It would be a lot of fun seeing how far I could jump or throw a ball or something like that :D

Or maybe just somewhere in Florida...

M

mullenisahippie

New York City, or London. Any good city with lots of different people, but either of those specifically, since i know people that live near both of them, and those cities are lots of fun, and there's always something to do :D

F
yea, I would say amsterdam too, but since you can choose a fantasy place I would choose a place where the weed grows everywhere and it is legal and george bush can't come and where old people can't drive. and no cockroaches

Big D

Yeah...I love it
marshalldylan10 said:
Where would you live if you could choose wherever you want. Would it be an actual place, or a fantasy land just made up in your head? I have always wondered where the best place to live would be, with a nice community, low crime, and open spaces. What place would that be for you?

If I could choose where I live, I would want to live in Hawaii. Open space, great views, hope to have a nice community, plus, its the farthest place from america, where it actually is part of america. You wouldn't have to worry about all of the stuff in the US.

So, where would you choose to live?
Damn man, Hawaii doesn't have that many open spaces left...at least no open spaces without tourists crawling all over it. My fiance's Dad was born and raised in Hawaii, but they ended up leaving due to the congestion. Still a great place though. If you want wide open places in the States, try Alaska. I got a buddy flying helicopters up there right now, and my brother was stationed there. They both loved it...just bring a jacket or something...

I love where I live, but if I could live anywhere, I think I'd like it to be somewhere that had very little gravity...that'd be fun. I'm still hoping they put a golf course on the moon someday...

M

MaKaVeLi

actually on second thought, i've always wanted to know how Compton is so i'd prolly live there if i could

S

Sucrose

Alaska, I'd love to live somewhere in Alaska. I'm sick of warm places, I want it to be cold all year round.

100th post...woot.