Which Is Worse?

T

tourettes

Which is worse:

1.- Falling into a meat grinder (quick and horrible) or getting hypothermia from being trapped in a meat locker (painfully slow)?
2.- Drowing in your own puke after passing out or swallowing a cigrerrete after you pass out?
3.- Seeing your grandma naked or seeing two old men having sex?

Answer these and make up your own situations.

B

bostich

Taking it by the DiLL

Big D

Yeah...I love it
#1 Meat Grinders worse...you go numb and pass out in the cold eventually...

#2 Drowning in your own puke...because you drown...

#3 Seeing my own grandma naked...as long as I didn't know who the old dudes were...

Here's another: Getting thrown from a tree with a noose around your neck(instant death)?...or a noose around your nuts(painful, possible death)?

And another: Waking up in bed to a horribly ugly, nasty, fat guy/girl, and forgetting what happened?...or waking up in bed to a horribly ugly, nasty, fat guy/girl, and remembering what happened?

M

MaKaVeLi

Big D said:
Here's another: Getting thrown from a tree with a noose around your neck(instant death)?...or a noose around your nuts(painful, possible death)?

And another: Waking up in bed to a horribly ugly, nasty, fat guy/girl, and forgetting what happened?...or waking up in bed to a horribly ugly, nasty, fat guy/girl, and remembering what happened?

#1 Owww!!!!!!!!!!!!. well.....i'd rather be dead then have my nuts ripped out so i'm gonna go with the neck.

#2 FORGETTNG WHAT HAPPENED!!!!. Why would you wanna remember fucking a fat chick