"Who is it that has carrier battle groups?"

Jan 26, 2006
Chinese build a high-tech army within an army
By Robert Marquand | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

"They are buying and developing capability whose only use is against the US military," said an Asia-based US Air Force colonel. "The programs we can see are designed to combat a carrier battle group. Who is it that has carrier battle groups?"
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/1117/p01s03-woap.html

If the United States were strong and no nonsense none of the world's nations would be gearing up as they now are. EVERYONE is making moves and we can't seem to get our own nation united to friggin win in Iraq.

My friends we've had a chance to see what disunity has caused.

Whatever happens from this point on you bashers will have to accept your share of the blame.

Isn't that how you blokes do it? Playing the blame game doesn't come naturally but I'll try to cooperate with you by adopting your methods of behavior.

Nocturnal

Americana
Premium
Mar 27, 2003
Jacksonville
Wait a minute Eieieo, the Chinease aren't muslims. :err:

Question though. Have you considered that our being tied down in Iraq is giving other powers a little more space to flex their own muscle?

BTW, I think Americans are farily unified at this point. It's just that most of us are unified against your ideology. Not quite what you were looking for, but it's something.

Face Plant

Krampus is coming
Aug 8, 2004
Skinner Box
Carriers are designed to menace smaller nations, if a Chinese carrier battle group sailed into US waters it would last about five minutes. If the entire 7th and 5th fleets sailed into Chinese waters they would last a bit longer maybe 10 minutes.

rand0m

you remind me of gay
Feb 15, 2005
I would actually love it, if the Muslims terrorists started attacking China ...

Oh god that would actually be comedy, ie bye bye middle east.

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
Feb 7, 2006
Carriers are designed to menace smaller nations, if a Chinese carrier battle group sailed into US waters it would last about five minutes. If the entire 7th and 5th fleets sailed into Chinese waters they would last a bit longer maybe 10 minutes.
we have interests/allies in the area.... china doesnt have interests in US waters. Cuba maybe

Last edited:

Face Plant

Krampus is coming
Aug 8, 2004
Skinner Box
I would actually love it, if the Muslims terrorists started attacking China ...

Oh god that would actually be comedy, ie bye bye middle east.
China is fighting Muslim sepratists in East Turkastan using Sept 11 as an excuse.

Is China cracking down on separatist groups?

Yes, harshly. The United States has accused China of using the war on terrorism as an excuse to suppress political dissent in Xinjiang. In the region, since September 11, Chinahas beefed up military and police units; detained thousands of suspected militants; and restricted religious rights, which are protected under China’s constitution. Human rights groups are concerned that the U.S. characterization of the ETIM as a terrorist group has given the Chinese a free hand to repress Uighurs. http://www.cfr.org/publication/9179/#6