Why are Americans so fat?

V

vanilabean4

I heard about this on the news about a month ago and then found this site

Here's some scary stats:
In the U.S., we eat more than 1,000,000 animals an hour

In 1972, we spent 3 billion a year on fast food - today we spend more than 110 billion

Left unabated, obesity will surpass smoking as the leading cause of preventable death in America
I'm just amazed the guy who made this documentary risked his health! he ate this garbage for a month!
I do love documentaries that take you on some journey. And here, it seems, as if the viewer is regularly going to the doctors to see how badly the effects of the diet are affecting his liver!
i guess the drama is: does he survive! :eek:

I also discovered a game on this site.

Stanky105

Anti-Spoon & Anti-Monkey
Mar 23, 2003
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
Yeah, its nasty shit. I have to give McDonalds some credit since its paying for my college tuition :p but yeah, people go in there and eat pure shit.

There was this 50 or so year old guy who would occasionally come in there and order 3 big macs with a supersized fry and drink. Sometimes he would even come back up for an extra mcChicken! The fat bastard looked like he inhaled a walwrus through his nose.

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
Luckly I have no large intestine so I can eat all the garbage I want without gaining more than a pound or two ^_^

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
Doctors thought it was Ulcertive Colitis that was killing me, turns out it was Chrons in the small intestine, needless to say they removed the whole large one. No food absorbtion means I absorb alot less nutrients (good & bad) this is bad because I have to take extra liquid nasty shit, and good because I can eatt things high in fats & starch ect. ect, without getting teh chunks :)

Apr 22, 2004
Brokedown Palace
i heard that 1 in 3 americans are obese... that doesn't include people who are slightly overweight... yeah, we are fat...

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
_.:Pyro:._ said:
Doctors thought it was Ulcertive Colitis that was killing me, turns out it was Chrons in the small intestine, needless to say they removed the whole large one. No food absorbtion means I absorb alot less nutrients (good & bad) this is bad because I have to take extra liquid nasty shit, and good because I can eatt things high in fats & starch ect. ect, without getting teh chunks :)
I have a guy friend who has chrones disease. Is that the same thing? I know he gets sicker than a dog sometimes, they have to put him on steroids occasionally. Bad stuff.

M

morrowasted

im not fat

i feel left out :(