Will Epic be Real?

mx6driven

Who will be the next Idol
Premium
Aug 14, 2004
O-Town Florida
Now as google reaches its 7th year and it partnering with many companies, do you guys believe that EPIC will be real? for those who do not know, here is a Flash about it, Watch the flash and opinionate about it... for those who dont care this is about Business and Google taking over the world!!... well atleast knowing who we are security and identity wise

8 minute Flash!

http://www.broom.org/epic/

B

BurritoClock

nope, I'm more worried about the Lincoln robot that is entering the solar system. If we don't stop using oil he will destroy us all by shooting his eye lasers into the ozone layer and destroying it. I read about it on www.prisonplanet.com

Nocturnal

Americana
Premium
Mar 27, 2003
Jacksonville
sweet, as a member of the elite I'll get to keep my paper copy of the NYtimes

entertaining video, cool trance music, but silly though, in 2007 electronic paper will NOT be cheaper than regular paper, I'd bet my life on that

shade said:
I would be more worried about Walmart making/buying a bank. Then they would be their own country.
I believe they are working on that.

Last edited:

dead

renegade
Jul 1, 2004
netherlands
Nocturnal said:
sweet, as a member of the elite I'll get to keep my paper copy of the NYtimes

entertaining video, cool trance music, but silly though, in 2007 electronic paper will NOT be cheaper than regular paper, I'd bet my life on that
maybe not for 1 time use but if you can use it many times it will be cheaper than recycling and printing the paper everytime.
And you should be carefull what you bet at onetime they had only candles and i would bet my life on it that many poeple never expected that a lamp would be cheaper than a candle.

Nocturnal

Americana
Premium
Mar 27, 2003
Jacksonville
dead said:
maybe not for 1 time use but if you can use it many times it will be cheaper than recycling and printing the paper everytime.
And you should be carefull what you bet at onetime they had only candles and i would bet my life on it that many poeple never expected that a lamp would be cheaper than a candle.
eventually e-paper will be cheaper, but not in 1.5 years :p