Wingfest! Post pics of Ridiculous, Hideous, Gaudy wings/spoilers!

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
Lets see em! LOL.

I'm talking about real ones tho. None of those cardboard, aluminum foil, wooden joke ones. I want to laugh at ricers who are serious--that's what makes it so funny! :eek: :D

M

Mr.Man

the mustang accualy would look ok with out the spoiler and the 2 stock exhaust pipes

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
Mr.Man said:
the mustang accualy would look ok with out the spoiler and the 2 stock exhaust pipes
LEAVE HERE. NOW.

LOL those are funny as hell. And nah I don't hate you, there are TONS of corvette owners I see on the forums fucking up their cars. Oh man. They do so many stupid ricy things it's not even funny.

T

The Disrupter

Is that one of the Porsche photoshopped? What is that, a five foot wing??? That car won't fit in a parking garage.

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
The Disrupter said:
Is that one of the Porsche photoshopped? What is that, a five foot wing??? That car won't fit in a parking garage.
AND THE FEATHERED, WINGED CAR CAN?

C

CarbonZX

reptilian_storm said:
Vex, your gonna hate me after i post these :D

Camaro

[Edit : - Did u say wing?
that camaro was fucking cool all the others were shitty though

FatBastard

Foood gooood...
Mar 23, 2004
Phatsville
Visit site
reptilian_storm said:
Vex, your gonna hate me after i post these :D

Stang
Stang
Porsche
Buick
Vette
Camaro

WTF
ROFL

Edit : - Did u say wing?

vex won´t, but i will... :)
the vette and the porsche almost made me cry...(especially the porsche. even if it would be fake... i love that car!)
WHAT`S THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE!!!! :@

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
FatBastard said:
vex won´t, but i will... :)
the vette and the porsche almost made me cry...(especially the porsche. even if it would be fake... i love that car!)
WHAT`S THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE!!!! :@
yeah I've seen that vette pic before. If u look closely, there's actually either 2 wings or a cell phone thingie on the wing. It's red too.

I don't hate on only imports. I hate on stupid fucking people with no sense of style. That's a fair opinion to have, at least in my book.