WORST CASE of POLICE BRUTALITY I've ever seen!

Feb 20, 2005
188
0
0
#2
Video Spunkie, stop promoting your sh!t website. No one is impressed with your ability to steal, capture and upload videos to a website.
 
Feb 20, 2005
188
0
0
#5
video_junkie said:
stupid ass they're links and not uploaded to a website.

your a kid with no life!!!!!!!!!!

stop sending me private messages too dick head.

lol
Silly little nancy boy girl. You have marginalized yourself over and over the past day now. Get a clue and a new hand to beat off with, the one you typed your last message with is jealous.
 
Feb 20, 2005
188
0
0
#9
video_junkie said:
Thanks guys, you're right, it's just that the kid keeps following me everywhere i post and he gets on my nerves.

I could never imagine my 15 year old acting like this AVIDFAN kid.

video_junkie
Herman Cortes, stop your silly PORN free crusade and get a job that does not involve trying to push people from this site to your own.

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and your secret porn stash.
 

Nixxx

Laa Dee Freekin' Daa!!
Jun 22, 2005
282
0
0
40
In a van down by the river
#11
AvidFan said:
Herman Cortes, stop your silly PORN free crusade and get a job that does not involve trying to push people from this site to your own.

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and your secret porn stash.
You're just plain'ol fucked up in the head man :insane:
 
T

TheWRAThofGOD

#12
Wow, thats insane. Cant do shit against that, but sit there and take it. You sure didnt want to be broke when you arrived at that roadblock lol
 

video_junkie

Just enjoy the Videos!
Sep 28, 2005
577
0
0
www.caught-on-video.com
#13
got a job kid, 6 figures, if your daddy only knew what you spent your time on.

no crusade, just your harrassing disparaging remarks on every post I make from a site I REALLY ENJOY!!!.

just let it go kid, GO AWAY.

lol

good luck!!!
 
Last edited:
#15
Why doesn't the US say something to Brazil like "stop that bitches, or we'll invade you like we did to Iraq/Afghanistan", since they're controlling the world and the distance is not too big. I mean, it sucks if the cops shoot you for no reason, who are they going to call now?
But then again, the cops need to eat too :confused:huffle:
 

video_junkie

Just enjoy the Videos!
Sep 28, 2005
577
0
0
www.caught-on-video.com
#16
desert_eagle said:
Why doesn't the US say something to Brazil like "stop that bitches, or we'll invade you like we did to Iraq/Afghanistan", since they're controlling the world and the distance is not too big. I mean, it sucks if the cops shoot you for no reason, who are they going to call now?
But then again, the cops need to eat too :confused:huffle:

good question desert_eagle, here's why...

When Donald Rumsfeld was giving the President his daily briefing.

He concluded by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaimed. "That's terrible!"

His staff sat stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sat, head in hands.

Finally, the President looked up and asked,


"How many is a brazillion?" :hilarious:
 
W

Webdoctor

#17
video_junkie said:
got a job kid, 6 figures, if your daddy only knew what you spent your time on.

no crusade, just your harrassing disparaging remarks on every post I make from a site I enjoy.

just let it go kid, GO AWAY.

Also I reported you for posting the name of the guy who owns the site.

I will also be directing him here to see what you're doing.

lol

good luck!!!
He he he, reported him to who? Al Gore, owner of teh intarweb? You can find the name of any owner of a website from Register.com or any other site like that. That info aint private!
 

video_junkie

Just enjoy the Videos!
Sep 28, 2005
577
0
0
www.caught-on-video.com
#18
The Kid's Going to be BANNED!!!

yeah I know doc, he's a real pain in the ass though...

lol

READ ON: :insane:
In the HURRICANES THREAD
POSTED BY MODERATOR FIRE_EATER ( a rightious dude...)

"This will be your only warning and then ban time. If I get one more complaint about you following video_junkie around and fucking up his threads you are a goner.

There are plenty of threads to look at, so if his bothers you then do not click on them.

FE :bang:
__________________
My Reef Tank

My 1998 Durango

My Fire Link"
 
Last edited:
Jul 15, 2005
4,578
2
0
California
#19
another reason I dont like police. And im not gonna post the 'fuck the police' song so people would flame me. Look at wat the guy said to me in my sig after i posted the song in a different topic
 
W

Webdoctor

#20
video_junkie said:
yeah I know doc, he's a real pain in the ass though...

lol

READ ON: :insane:
In the HURRICANES THREAD
POSTED BY MODERATOR FIRE_EATER ( a rightious dude...)

"This will be your only warning and then ban time. If I get one more complaint about you following video_junkie around and fucking up his threads you are a goner.

There are plenty of threads to look at, so if his bothers you then do not click on them.
Yea I saw that one! But I also read this one:

http://emuseforum.com/showthread.php?t=93619&page=5&pp=15

He aint no kid. He is a verteran of both Iraq wars and is a Chinook helicopter pilot which is a pretty important job. Not everyone who flames your on an internet message board is a kid :)