Brazman

Resident Drunk
Apr 1, 2004
Ireland
www.makuonline.com
Judge Mental said:
here's a photo of my mom wearing the funky new jeans

that is by fat the coolest tattoo ve seen inawhile,
if i saw her on the street adn i saw the tattoo id prob try and stick my finger in her ass.

J

Judge Mental

jmbarlow2001 said:
dude alot of the time its anot even the difficulty of the stuff you do... its the creativity. some of the stuff i dont think i'd ever think of. you should just make a "judge mental thread" and roll with it... i'd keep lookin :bang:
Hi JM
if I put them in one thread and no one replies I'd have to double post which would get me a 2 day ban, if I edit an older post no one would know there was something else posted.
could I keep adding to a specific thread even though no one replied without being banned ? maybe a mod could advise

Brazman said:
that is by fat the coolest tattoo ve seen inawhile,
if i saw her on the street adn i saw the tattoo id prob try and stick my finger in her ass.
...i am thinking that mental put that there...

i COULD be wrong but i just happen to believe he's that dam good :bang:

J

Judge Mental

jmbarlow2001 said:
...i am thinking that mental put that there...
:

hahahhaha tis indeed a famous quote of and old girlfriend :p

Skelator

Light Dat Ass on Fire
Aug 4, 2004
Philly, Pa...
Judge Mental said:
Hi JM
if I put them in one thread and no one replies I'd have to double post which would get me a 2 day ban, if I edit an older post no one would know there was something else posted.
could I keep adding to a specific thread even though no one replied without being banned ? maybe a mod could advise

i for one do not think that they would ban you for the dbl posting if it was a thread dedicated to you... :confused:huffle:

J

Judge Mental

Skelator said:
i for one do not think that they would ban you for the dbl posting if it was a thread dedicated to you... :confused:huffle:
could a mod type confirm this ?

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Mar 16, 2005
Next to you.
Judge Mental said:
could a mod type confirm this ?
If it was a significant period of time then it would be ok...they just want to stop a pile of posts in a row from some douche.

I dont like the idea of a dedicated thread to one person myself...if so then we need one for Skel, Drty, rilehy, and Kapowee who all have great talent themselves.

Jan 9, 2005
Manchester, England
evilmittens said:
I
I dont like the idea of a dedicated thread to one person myself...if so then we need one for Skel, Drty, rilehy, and Kapowee who all have great talent themselves.

Kapowee has a website dedicated to his skills!

Slug Moses

Permium User
Apr 17, 2005
evilmittens said:
I don't like the idea either. As long as the pics are good just make a new thread.

B

BurritoClock

Skelator said:
They already did once.

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Mar 16, 2005
Next to you.
quiet_riot said:
Kapowee has a website dedicated to his skills!
yeah I know, but still would not want to see a thread her totally about him..as godly as he is.

KiDD

Strider-Ryu
Jul 18, 2005
i always tryto find the judgemental on his picutures it took me a while on this one i never thought about on the thong itself :D

jimjam5000

Premium User i wish
Aug 20, 2005
CA
holy crap this is the first time i found your name in under 30 seconds