WOW ! Ebaumsworld launches cool new clothing range

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
dude alot of the time its anot even the difficulty of the stuff you do... its the creativity. some of the stuff i dont think i'd ever think of. you should just make a "judge mental thread" and roll with it... i'd keep lookin :bang:

Brazman

Resident Drunk
Judge Mental said:
here's a photo of my mom wearing the funky new jeans

that is by fat the coolest tattoo ve seen inawhile,
if i saw her on the street adn i saw the tattoo id prob try and stick my finger in her ass.

J

Judge Mental

jmbarlow2001 said:
dude alot of the time its anot even the difficulty of the stuff you do... its the creativity. some of the stuff i dont think i'd ever think of. you should just make a "judge mental thread" and roll with it... i'd keep lookin :bang:
Hi JM
if I put them in one thread and no one replies I'd have to double post which would get me a 2 day ban, if I edit an older post no one would know there was something else posted.
could I keep adding to a specific thread even though no one replied without being banned ? maybe a mod could advise

Brazman said:
that is by fat the coolest tattoo ve seen inawhile,
if i saw her on the street adn i saw the tattoo id prob try and stick my finger in her ass.
...i am thinking that mental put that there...

i COULD be wrong but i just happen to believe he's that dam good :bang:

Skelator

Light Dat Ass on Fire
Judge Mental said:
Hi JM
if I put them in one thread and no one replies I'd have to double post which would get me a 2 day ban, if I edit an older post no one would know there was something else posted.
could I keep adding to a specific thread even though no one replied without being banned ? maybe a mod could advise

i for one do not think that they would ban you for the dbl posting if it was a thread dedicated to you... :confused:huffle:

J

Judge Mental

Skelator said:
i for one do not think that they would ban you for the dbl posting if it was a thread dedicated to you... :confused:huffle:
could a mod type confirm this ?

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Judge Mental said:
could a mod type confirm this ?
If it was a significant period of time then it would be ok...they just want to stop a pile of posts in a row from some douche.

I dont like the idea of a dedicated thread to one person myself...if so then we need one for Skel, Drty, rilehy, and Kapowee who all have great talent themselves.

evilmittens said:
I
I dont like the idea of a dedicated thread to one person myself...if so then we need one for Skel, Drty, rilehy, and Kapowee who all have great talent themselves.

Kapowee has a website dedicated to his skills!

Slug Moses

Permium User
evilmittens said:
I don't like the idea either. As long as the pics are good just make a new thread.

KiDD

Strider-Ryu
i always tryto find the judgemental on his picutures it took me a while on this one i never thought about on the thong itself :D