wow im confused

O

ouchies

i have people tell me that im really hot and others that im really ugly, so now im so confused. is this the case with anyone else?

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Mar 16, 2005
Next to you.
Pollo said:
People obviously say bad things about you, eh?
About pyro...no they dont..excpet some have made the mistake of calling him Emo..thats when they wake up with string cheese up their ass and their dog hanging from the ceiling.

Liek pyro said, who cares..I never thought I was all that and seemed to do ok with the women.

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
Pollo said:
People obviously say bad things about you, eh?
Not really. But if they did, I wouldn't give a flying fuck. Now do us all a favor and put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, cunt.

It's not about looks, unless you look like Shrek. It's about self confidence and believing in yourself. If you think poorly of yourself, you will repel people, if you believe in yourself, you will attract people.

Slug Moses

Permium User
Apr 17, 2005
ouchies said:
dude youre not ugly. im not gay i just can tell, and cool hair by the way
Ok, I lied, it's not me. I just posted a picture of the hottest guy I could find so you would think I was cool. My real image is too shocking for most.

O

ouchies

User_Name said:
Ok, I lied, it's not me. I just posted a picture of the hottest guy I could find so you would think I was cool. My real image is too shocking for most.
ya i had a feeling it wasnt you becuase ur a redneck (no offense), and rednecks dont tend to be black

J

JarOfFlies

I won't change my appearance for anyone. Fuck them.

If someone can't judge you on your personality, instead of getting on their high horse about your looks, then fuck them. They're too shallow for you to even consider them.

Pyro speaks the truth.

Aug 7, 2005
flood city, pa
I never had anyone call me ugly or hot, but alot of girls say im cute. And the weird thing is all the hot girls i know act nice and flurt with me, but the ugly girls act like they are all lesboians ( im not complaining, just saying )