WTF is Peanut Butter Jelly Time???!?!!

Fryman

man of fry
Feb 9, 2004
that one place
we had this academic pep assembly thing today and at the very end they said ok you can come to the gym floor if you want for Peanut butter jelly time!!! and i turned to my soon to be g/f and said wtf is peanut butter jelly time and all she said was it's a dance!!! i know there's an animation on the site about it, but where did this dance originate from!?!?

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Fry1705 said:
we had this academic pep assembly thing today and at the very end they said ok you can come to the gym floor if you want for Peanut butter jelly time!!! and i turned to my soon to be g/f and said wtf is peanut butter jelly time and all she said was it's a dance!!! i know there's an animation on the site about it, but where did this dance originate from!?!?
Maybe ebaumsworld is that popular, and ever person in america knows what the peanut butter jelly dance is. :confused:

D

dunno34

It's peanut butter jelly It's peanut Jelly time yeh hehe :D

and no i'm not high, drunk or both i'm just very tired

Fryman

man of fry
Feb 9, 2004
that one place
naw i'm pretty sure it's peanut butter jelly time.... that's what everyone was singin

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
Peanut butter jelly time originated in ancient China during the Tang Dynasty. It's an art known by all but mastered by only a few.

Madness

Once in a while.
It's just like a pimple, It just shows up. And you are sick of it once you see it. But once it gets noticed by more than a million different websites, It's a national phenomenon. It's the g rated value of the thing. It can be played anywhere because it's clean and contagious.

Dec 31, 2010
Alligator Alley
I thought peanut butter & jelly time was when someone put pbj on
their genitals and had a dog lick it off.

Or atleast that's what I do at pbj time.

Puma

caucasian sensation
Nov 17, 2006
Mayne, ME
LOL @ "soon to be GF"

What are you, 13?

slitereturn

Registered Brotard
Premium
Dec 31, 2010
Rancho Retardo
Puma297 is to bros and retards what Michaelangelo's David is to the Renaissance. Now carry on Puma....

Keep brotarding it up, bro.