WTF? Is this national pride that Nigerians have for scamming Americans out of $$$ ?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
I just finished watching 20/20's piece on the old nigerian $$ scam.
(If you are american & dont know what THAT is .... you shouldnt be on the internet. )

And saw that they have a VIDEO out making fun of fucking over stupid americans.... WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRjymIvGu4

"I go chop yo dolla.... I go take yo money disappear" :uhoh:

I also understand that there was a popular film (in Nigeria)about scamming americans out of their money also.

Probably a repost... dont care.

Last edited:

Zooch

Pop Lock & Drop it
Their country looks like its doing well enough, I think they deserve to make fun of us
:rollseyes

Someone please post that site where those pictures of Nigerian scammers that are holding up signs that say things like Mr. Bukkake are posted!

18C

Premium Abuser
If you're dumb enough to give out your bank account to random e-people who ask for it you deserve to have everything you own given to them.

catgarvin

*****.ebaumsworld.com
It's greed that gets these suckers. They think they're gonna get something for nothing.

pretty sad that those people are poor to the point where they'd do literally anything for money. Alot of african men rape their own women and chop their own people's hands/arms off, you think they give a fuck about us? hell no.

beardo

GOOOOOLLLLLDDDUUUSSSTTTTT
lol, reminds me of when my 360 was on ebay when it first cam eout because i bought 2, i got an email from like "Chief Unchube" or something saying that if i ended the auction immediatley he would send $3000 bucks in a money order if i sent the 360 first, lol, Nigeria cant even work a water hose, none the less an xbox 360....cracked me up, if i find it i'll post the email later

Y

yb-yellow

Wow, I saw this 20/20 show. It was good.

Who actually in their right mind does that...

Wow people are messed up...

That song is catchy though. "Chop your dolla!"

Spike Lee

Elitist, motherfucka.
Premium
Well when the son of the former president of Nigeria says he needs my help, what am I supposed to think?

Also this is not about national pride, its about greed! DUH!!!!!!!

MAJORdorMo

Male Reproduction Organ
I used to sell modded Xboxs. I got SO many offers from Nigerians.
One of them sent me a $1200 check! He said I can keep $500 and I wire the rest to his friend in Florida to get here and pick it up (because UPS was too slow.)

Face Plant

Krampus is coming
They do seem to get some kind of national pride out of it, like they're winning a gold medal in the scam Olympics. The sad thing is Nigerians didn't even invent these scams, a variation of this scam can probably be found in the 95 year old book RICH UNCLE FROM FIJI by American M.P. Adams. Americans were doing these scams when Nigerians were still chucking spears.

Although watching the 20/20 piece with the fat chick from Alabama you can see why its so easy to scam dipshits.

I

ipetmywieners

Yeah I got one on the hook right now that I'm fucking with big time; he thinks he's dealing with Donald Trump. I'm gonna make him jump through some hoops before I try to get him busted. Ok, anyone got suggestions on signs he needs to hold up in photos like the 20/20 thing?