youtube problem *HELP*

medalist

Sep 26, 2004
everytime i try to watch a youtube video, it plays about the first 5 seconds of it and then stops. like the red bar at the bottom is at the end.

does anyone have the same problem or knows how to fix it?

Jul 7, 2006
I have the same problem, except it happens after a minute or two into the clip for me.

Help would be greatly appreciated, however Im not sure this is the correct forum to post this thread in...oh well.

Q_UP_AND_C_Y

Aussie Pride
Mar 4, 2005
Australia.
everytime i try to watch a youtube video, it plays about the first 5 seconds of it and then stops. like the red bar at the bottom is at the end.

does anyone have the same problem or knows how to fix it?
This video should fix your problem. Make sure you watch from 6 seconds onwards, this is very important..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9OzXzVdA4

On a serious note though.. I love how they have a video, to help people who can't view YouTube videos, so they can fix the problem. Sounds a bit fucking pointless to me. :rollseyes

Apr 21, 2005
Manchester UK
I know how to fix it.... go to tools, options, delete cookies, quit out of the web browser and then try and play the vid again...

Deleting cookies will delete saved passwords so make sure you know your password to sites like this one .....bcoz it will ask you to log in rather than remember you..