Zephyr's Brother

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
S
PLEASE! Everyone hope and pray that Zephyrs' brother recovers. This is SO important. Please do everything you can do to help in any way. I received this from my friend, Zephyr:

"my brother is in the hospital, they think he had a heart attack. please i am on my knees praying. if you pray for my brother, his name is Adam, God bless you. Please, for a good soul, pray for him. he might have brain damage, and he is so smart. Thank you, Zephyr"

Last edited by a moderator:

satin

Supremium User
Star said:
Sorry. Bud, I just thought it deserved it's own thread. :eek:
What? i like chicken i like liver meow meow mix please deliver (stupid min. post thing)

O

oopyman

brainkandy87 said:
Then why in the name of all that is holy did you speak?
Because I can. You don't run shit around here dude. Take a step down from your pedestal and realize that you're just another member. Sure, a lot of people like you but that doesn't mean shit.

hey, please dont fight. Im not in the mood to come to a thread about my brother in serious condition and see fighting occur. Just please stop...

EDIT: And Star, God bless you. You are the best.

S
Hey Zeph, You're the best. I was worried about you and your brother. I hope everything turns out okay. You keep your chin up, my friend. I am thinking about you!!!

Don't listen to the idiots that post such crap. You have people who really care about you! :D

I'm here if you need me, my friend!

No, star-YOU are the best!
hey, star, was i good last night? Riley and sickgirl told me they had fun too. wanna get together again tonight? ;)